Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Here are some of the frequently asked questions that might help you as they have helped many other people with similar problems as yours

I have submitted my application, how long will it take to process?

Once the Application is submitted, Our team will recheck and verify all the documents and submit it to the Institute on your behalf. This process will take around 3-5 days. Once approved by the Institute, we will send you the offer letter.

How can I edit my profile details?

In your dashboard, you can edit the profile through the profile settings. And also edit / replace your documents.

How can I cancel my submitted application?

You can cancel your application by going to “My Applications” tab and tap on cancel button.

I have received my offer letter, what should I do next?

Once you receive your COE letter, We will help you with your Visa Processing . Our Customer Representative will ask you to submit for few more documents which will be required to process your Visa.

How safe are my profile details and documents?

We take care of your educational documents with utmost care. All your details are secured with us. We don’t ask for any extra documents but only necessary documents required to process your Application.

How can I pay for my Application?

Once all your documents are verified by our team, we submit all your documents and apply for admission on your behalf to the Institute you have applied. Kindly make payment if you are notified by our team to make your application successful.

How can I reach out for more help?

You can always reach out to us through our Toll free number or through our email. We strive 24*7 to provide you guidance in a best manner. Our customer service representative  would contact you to help you.

How much should I pay for my Application?

You will be notified to pay the first installment to receive your COE offer letter. This first installment amount will be the Admission fee plus First-semester Tuition fee.

Is working allowed in this student Visa?

You will be allowed to work 40 hours per fortnight. In case of Master by research and PhD, the visa holder has unrestricted work rights.

What kind of jobs can I get during my studies?

You are allowed to do any kind of legal or legit job. There is no restriction for job kind subject to the satisfaction of licensing or registration conditions in certain occupations.

If my application is denied, can I apply again? OR it will affect me in any way?

You will definitely be able to apply for other Universities but please discuss with our Customer Service representatives who are expert Education Advisors will find a best suitable way for successful application.

How should I submit my documents?

Kindly upload all your educational documents as requested in our StudyWise App under each specified category. All your documents will be very securely maintained for admission purposes.

How much is it going to cost?

It depends upon your selected education provider fee and initial payment to secure CoE. Sometimes providers offer CoE at the amount of as low as AUD 2000 only.

How many bands do I require?

For visa application, you need overall 5.5 bands in IELTS or equal in other acceptable English proficiency tests. For admission, you need 6 overall in IELTS academics and not less than 5.5 bands in each segment. You may need more in case of medical or law field. If you have less than these band, please contact us and we can suggest a pathway.

Is working allowed on this Visa?

Yes, you are allowed to do legit work in Australia while holding student visa subject to visa conditions.

What kind of facilities do I get on this Visa?

We will guide you throughout your admission and Visa process.

Is accommodation granted? Do I have to pay the hostel rent? What would the rent be if I must pay?

You are responsible for managing the accommodation. Certain education providers, offer hostel facility at additional cost.

If the environment of the university or course does not suit me, can I switch both (University/Course) or do I have to come back to my current citizenship country?

If you are not satisfied or struggling with your course. Education providers have counsellor to assist you. We can also guide you to resolve the issue.

Can I take my family with me afterwards on recommendation of mine?

You can invite your family members but their application will be decided on their own merits.

Will it cause any issues if I take a loan for my studies?

You must have accessible funds and source of funds.

What is the total processing time?

In general, it may take 4-6 weeks. It may take longer than expected at times for visa application. You can seek help from the department of home affairs website to see processing time.

What are the documents required for "Student Visa"?

You are required to provide:
English proficiency
ID card
Evidence for Financial Capacity etc.

Is there any medical exam or police report required to apply for student Visa?

Yes, you will need to go under health examination.

You can apply through StudyWise hassle-free and get recommendations from universities that match your needs.

Contact Us here:


Office2, 16 Kendall Street, Harris Park
Sydney, NSW 2150

+61 485 800 483

Reach out to us!

Copyright © 2022 StudyWise ®